Northwest Arctic Borough & Maniilaq Association
- Emergency Order 06 expired 3/31/22
- City of Kotzebue Regulations expired 3/31/22
Updated Travel Mandate: Resolution 20-03
- The City of Ambler council prohibits ALL community members from traveling by air, land and water into Ambler, Alaska; and is requesting the airlines to stop all incoming and outgoing passenger travel into the community
Only incoming and outgoing medical passenger travel will be allowed.
- Essential workers may fly in ONLY for emergency services.
- A COVID-19 test verification form is required in order to return to the community The City of Ambler Council mandate All approved incoming travelers are required to quarantine themselves and their entire household for fourteen (14) days; and are required to post a quarantine verified notice on entrance of house.
- All individuals entering Buckland must coordinate their travel with the Task Force Coordinator
- Mandatory 5-day quarantine upon arrival
- Individuals entering Buckland must have negative test within 72 hours
- All travelers must wear face mask and social distance from others
- Non-essential travel is prohibited
- Mandatory 14-day quarantine
- Quarantine Task Force to meet the plane
- People traveling by snow machine, ATV or boat are required to quarantine
- Effective: September 14, 2021 – Until further notice
- Effective: December 2021
- Inter village travel is restricted until further notice
- Essential travel only. i.e. Essential worker, medical reasons, subsistence, food security,
- Red Dog employees must quarantine for three days with a negative test
- All travelers must get COVID-19 test and provide results to the Kivalina IRA Office prior to arrival, Send results to email@example.com
- Travel is permitted for cancer patients or with serious medical conditions only.
- Upon return to the village, self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days. This includes ALL
- It is mandated that you take the test @ Alaska Airlines or Bering Air prior to traveling to Kobuk.
No current mandates
- Traveler’s returning back to Noatak needs to self-quarantine for three days regardless of negative test. If you develop any symptoms within those 3 days of self-quarantine you must retest. If there is a positive case in the household all members of the household must quarantine 5 days.
- Facial covering must be worn in all public places
- No inter village travel till further notice with the exception for family emergencies.
- It is mandatory for all incoming person(s) to get tested before arriving Noatak.
- Call Maniilaq PHN at 907-442-7144 within 24 hours of arriving into the region to report you are a recent out-of-region traveler who has come into the region.
- Upon return to the village, self-quarantine for a minimum of 17 days.
- If you choose to leave for non-emergency reason, except for scheduled work, you will not be allowed to return for two (2) weeks. Proof of COVID-19 pre-screening documents by the airlines is required.
- No inter-village travel is permitted. Respect also the health of our nearby villages and relatives.
- All non-residents wishing to travel into the village must request permission from the City of Noorvik Mayor at 636-2100 and the Chair/President at 907-636-2144 before travel.
- Do not need test prior to arrival
- No quarantine needed upon arrival
No current mandates