Maintain and improve emergency preparedness, prevention, mitigation and recovery efforts for the NAB communities.
The Public Services Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the activities of the Northwest Arctic Local Emergency Planning Committee (NALEPC), assist them in developing and periodically updating the borough hazards analysis, capability assessment, and emergency operations plan, and in conducting emergency exercises. The NALEPC Coordinator also receives and maintains the State of Alaska Tier II reports on behalf of the NALEPC.
Incident Command Systems Training
- ICS 100: Introduction to the Incident Command System
- ICS 200: Single Resources & Initial Action Incidents
- ICS 700: National Incident Management System (NIMS): An Introduction
- ICS 800.B: National Response Framework, An Introduction
- Alaska Emergency Response Guide
- All Hazards Multi-Jurisdictional Mitigation Plan
- Incident Command System Organizational Chart
- Multi-Year Training & Exercise Plan
Links of Interest
- State of Alaska Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Managements
- State Emergency Response Commission
- Alaska Local Emergency Planning Committees
- US Coast Guard 17th District
- People for Emergency Preparedness Planning for Animals
- National Response Center
- The Right-To-Know Network
- American Red Cross of Alaska
- Homeland Security Advisory Alerts
Office of Emergency Management Staff
There are no directory members listed for this department.